Let’s take a closer look at the thermal transfer fabric.
Cotton cloth: It is the general name for all kinds of cotton textiles. It is used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts.
Its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft, close-fitting, hygroscopic and breathable. Its shortcomings are that it is easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, and the appearance is not very crisp and beautiful, and it must be ironed frequently when wearing.
2. Azabu: It is a kind of fabric made of various hemp plant fibers such as hemp, linen, ramie, jute, sisal, and abaca. It is generally used to make casual wear and work clothes, and it is often used to make ordinary summer clothes.
Its advantages are extremely high strength, moisture absorption, heat conduction and good gas permeability. Its shortcoming is that it is not very comfortable to wear, the appearance is rough and blunt.
3. Silk: It is a general term for various silk fabrics made from silk as raw materials. Like cotton, it has many varieties and different personalities. It can be used to make a variety of garments, especially for making women's clothing.
Its strengths are light, fit, soft, smooth, breathable, colorful, shiny, elegant and comfortable. Its shortcoming is that it is prone to wrinkles, easy to absorb, not strong enough, and faded faster.
4, Woolen: also known as wool, it is a general term for fabrics woven with various types of wool, cashmere. It is usually used to make regular, upscale clothing such as dresses, suits, and coats.
Its advantages are anti-wrinkle and abrasion resistance, soft hand feeling, elegant and crisp, flexible and warm. Its main disadvantage is that washing is difficult, and it is not suitable for making summer clothes.
5. Leather: It is an animal fur fabric made by tanning. It is mostly used to make fashion and winter clothes. It can be divided into two categories: one is the leather, which is the leather that has been dehaired. The second is suede, which is treated leather with a belt.
Its advantages are light and warm, and elegant. Its shortcomings are expensive, high requirements for storage and care, so it is not suitable for popularization.
6, Chemical fiber: is the abbreviation of chemical fiber. It is a textile made from a polymer compound as a raw material. Usually it is divided into two major categories of artificial fiber and synthetic fiber. Their common advantages are bright colors, soft texture, overhanging, smooth and comfortable.
Their disadvantages are wear resistance, heat resistance, moisture absorption, and poor gas permeability, which are easily deformed by heat and are prone to static electricity. Although it can be used to make all kinds of clothing, but the overall grade is not high, it is difficult to be elegant.
7. Blending: It is a fabric made by mixing natural fibers and chemical fibers in a certain proportion. It can be used to make various garments.
Its strength is that it absorbs the advantages of cotton, hemp, silk, wool and chemical fiber, and avoids their respective shortcomings as much as possible, and is relatively inexpensive in value, so it is very popular.
8. Modal: It is a cellulose regenerated fiber of high-moisture modulus viscose fiber. The raw material of the fiber is made of European eucalyptus, which is first made into wood pulp and then processed into fiber by a special spinning process. Soft, silky luster, hemp slippery, and its water absorption and breathability are better than cotton. It has a high dye up rate and the fabric is bright and full.